Lifeline deep cycle premium sealed RV batteries
Featuring AGM Absorbed Glass Mat Technology
Aero Battery, Inc. Service and Sales also distributes Concorde sealed Lead Acid (AGM) Batteries used widely in the Solar, Medical, Telecommunications, UPS, marine and RV Industries.
“Lifeline distributors Incorporated” internationally markets the highest quality recreational vehicle batteries available, trademarked “LIFELINE”. The batteries are manufactured by Concorde Battery Corporation to the highest standards in the industry. They are assembled utilizing the same methods and procedures as Concorde’s world famous aerospace grade batteries. This technology combines basic absorbent glass mat (AGM) principles with other patented procedures and special materials. “LIFELINE” batteries are hand assembled using special interlocking cases which are sealed with epoxy resin. Once fully charged and drained, the cells are charged to a slight positive pressure. They have superior strength, do not leak while inverted and internally process charging gasses. Technology learned from investing millions of dollars in research and years of practical exposure further combine to make “LIFELINE” batteries the best batteries available in the World.
In contrast, most manufacturers of “maintenance free” batteries are mechanically assembled with automated equipment and sealed at atmospheric pressure. They leak acid when inverted, dry out from gassing and are susceptible to vibration and impact damage. In comparison to Gel-Cell batteries, “LIFELINE” batteries offer all of their advantages, nearly twice the expected life cycles and are not affected by fast charging, the leading cause of Gel-Cell failure.
When selecting “LIFELINE” marine batteries, dealers are ensured of providing their valued customers with the best battery available; one with thick positive plates, dense active material, superb grid design, premium insulation, separator liners, sealed construction and an excellent no hassle warranty package.
LIFELINE RV BATTERY BENEFITS
• User safe
• Install in any position if properly supported
• Submersible without damage
• Maintenance free (no adding water or repairing corroded terminals)
• Fastest recharge (no current limitations with voltage regulated recharging)
• Deep Cycle (thick positive plates to provide real deep cycle performance)
• Outstanding cranking performance (aircraft cell construction lowers internal resistance)
• Best charge retention (especially against flooded cell types)
• Lowest discharge rates (less than 3% per month unattended)
• Easily shipped (even via UPS except GPL-8D and GPLAD because of weight)
• Shock and Vibration Resistant (100% of plates are covered with separator liners)
• Properly supported, LIFELINE AGM batteries with absorbed electrolyte can be installed and operated on their side
Learn More: Marine & Rec Battery Specifications/Warranty